Grower Members – $2 per acre
Voting (Grower) Members: The association shall admit as voting members only persons, natural or otherwise, engaged in the commercial production of citrus fruit in the District (as defined in the Articles of Incorporation), including the lessee, tenant, agent or trustee of groves and lessors and landlords who receive as rent part of the crop produced on their lands, who have been approved and elected to membership by the Board of Directors of the association. A person engaged in the ownership or operation of a young citrus grove after planting but prior to its reaching a commercially productive condition shall be considered to be engaged in the commercial production of citrus fruit.Download Grower Application
Associate Members $250 annually
Associate Members: The Board of Directors may admit as associate members those persons, natural or otherwise, who are qualified for membership but are not qualified for admission as voting members. Associate members shall be entitled to all of the privileges of voting (grower) members except the right to vote or hold office.Download Associate Application
Benefits for Associates
- Networking opportunities with 25% of Florida’s citrus industry and leadership to “grow” your business.
- A complimentary copy of the Membership Directory.
- Invitations to association meetings and seminars.
- A subscription to our newsletter, Florida Gulf Citrus News (Spring & Fall).
- Sponsorship opportunities which enable your business to market its services directly to our grower and other associate members.
- Member Luncheons (February, June and November)
- Gulf Citrus Country Gala (April)
- Gulf Classic Golf Tournament (May)
- Annual Citrus Banquet (August)
- Membership Directory Advertising (Fall)
- A listing in the annual GCGA Membership Directory which includes your business name, location and website; a contact name, number and email address; and a brief description of the services or products you offer.